Complimentary Xero Health Check
Are Bookkeeping Errors Costing You Money?
With a customised Xero Health Check, we’ll rigorously check your Xero file and bookkeeping setup for errors that could be costing you valuable time and money.
We’re dedicated to making your business finances easier.
If you are running your own bookkeeping or you’ve engaged a family member to “do the books” you may be unaware of tasks that have been missed or items that are out of balance.
Transactions may have been miscoded, opening balances not entered, changes haven’t been implemented correctly, duplicate entries or omissions. All of these could be costing you valuable time and money and are common mistakes that we find.
Even though Xero is beautiful accounting software and easy to use, it pays to have extra backup and support to ensure your books are in order. A Xero health check is preventative medicine for your business. It is better to be proactive about the health of your file before something goes wrong. The longer you have an underlying problem in your data file, the more expensive and time consuming it is to fix.
Get on the front foot, stop stressing and get a clean bill of health with a Xero checkup today.
What You’ll Get With a Xero Health Check:
Health check by a Certified Silver Xero Partner
100+ Points checked across all areas
Findings documented in a comprehensive report
Recommendations on how to fix any errors
How a Xero Health Check Works:
- Fill out the online enquiry form. We will gather some basic information and be in touch to introduce ourselves and answer any questions you may have at this point in time.
- Sign a Non Disclosure Agreement, so you know your personal information is safe with us.
- Xero Access; We get you to invite us into your Xero file (Don’t worry we will walk you through how to do this)
- We conduct your Xero Health Check to identify errors, we use 100+ point checklist to make sure we don’t miss anything. This typically takes 7 days from the time we gain access.
- We provide you with our findings in a written report. We also schedule a 15 minute call at a time that is convenient for you to discuss your findings, this is a good opportunity to ask questions. We are also here to provide ongoing support, advice and training as needed.